Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wildbadkreuth, September 2006

Wildbadkreuth, September 2006. Es war eine RNA-gruppe meeting.
this reminds me of my ex lab :)
although I want to forget the bad things about it. but unluckyly people from my ex lab are so nice, that i will not be able to forget them.

Actually I didn't want to go to this meeting, but one of my colleagues has canceled his participation, so my ex boss asked me whether i can go there.
of course I can ;) but don't want ;)

finally i said yes.
Wildbadkreuth is a small village near Muenich. It is far far away from the modern world....


at that time it was nearly autumn, the weather was so nice, not too hot, but not too cold,
we say it "frisch"

at the end the meeting was nice. I met many familiar faces, since they always come to the RNA group meeting, i already know many of them


and ..............we went sauna :). on the last day, we walked around the area...so nice

so i didn't regret it...

oh miss germany again ;) ... actually i miss someone in germany...ups i miss you all in Germany ..not only someone ;) he he he sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home