Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mozart Sommerfest, June 2006

This sommer, as usual, is also very hot...i think, it's hotter than at home in Indonesia,
But I like summer in Germany, people are getting nice, because they have good mood in Summer...so here in Germany, your mood depends on the weather hei hi hihi

Especially, during World cup....all became very friendly and very nice

Since few years ago, I wanted to visit "Mozart Fest"...in Residence
but unfortunately noone of my friends wanted to go there. Luckyly this year my friend asked me whether I am interested ..of course hi hi hih i
so we went to Mozart fest...it' was a bit different from other concerts. Since it was an open air concert, so people just sat out side in the garden during the concert, (like picknik)



The concert started at 21.00 o'clock until the sun went down



Although it was an open air concert, we all were very quiet, maybe german people were to serious to hear the music :D


When the concert finished...It was really dark....and raining and Storm...o la la la...
so I went home with my t'shirt wet..:)




bis zum nächten Jahr


Mozart fest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home