Tuesday, June 14, 2005

...cafe "Kampung Daun" & Parijs van Java ...my memories....

"Kampung Daun" means The Village of Leaves"..
is located in Cihideung, near Bandung, West Java
..relaxing..with natural waterfall..s natural..natural..
and Bandung, 2 hours by car from Jakarta, is the capital of West java, Dutch people call this city "Paris van Java"...a lot of nice cafes..full with flower (for years ago hi hi hi).
although it is always getting crowded, i still like Bandung, where I lived for 6 years, where i met most of my friends..where i was at the first time in love with someone :)..(it was a sad story hiks..hiks..hikss...)
I've never met him again since his graduation. I found out, that he is studying MBA in ...the best Bisniss school!!!!!!.....
he is in my heart forever, but at the moment i have no special feelings with him

I always visit bandung when i am in indonesia...i have many unforgetable memories in this city.
last holiday i brought my german friends to Bandung...they were very excited..they said "most interesting city" with many many nice cafes..

me..in the "Kampung Daun"
Originally uploaded by sweetcherry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home